Sunday, December 14, 2008

Online Violin Lessons From A Master

Play the Violin like a Master

Learn to play the violin from one of the greatest players in the world. All from your own home on video with online violin lessons.

Learn how to play Violin from beginning to professional right on your computer from the comfort of your own home with our online violin lessons.

This system is powerful and is a terrific foundation for any player at any age. Learn how to master your instrument in a logical sequence that prepares you for any musical contingency.

  • Play Violin like a pro with a cutting edge, step by step method that is easy to understand and apply.
  • Learn how to play music from memory, using the ViolinMasterPro ear training method, which is more than easy to develop.
  • Learn to play Violin in every style imaginable: Classical, Jazz, Pop, Fusion, Latin, European, Rock, Hip Hop, Folk, Country and more! Be able to play any song imaginable.
  • Discover the power of muscle memory. You will learn that your brain is not the only part of your body that remembers!
  • Discover the one thing the violin teachers don't tell their students EVER. If they told you this, you would have NO reason to go back for another lesson.
  • Master rhythm! become more of an accurate player immediately.


Online Violin Lessons Testimonials:

"ViolinMasterPro showed me how to play violin. Eric, thank you for your invaluable lessons. I have now been playing in a symphony once a week. I am playing second violin and we play everything from mozart to prokofiev .

The lessons were easy and fulfilling. I was able to pick up the techniques easily and I had alot of fun with them. I wanted to thank you for this experience." Karen Lee, NYC

After only two weeks of playing, I have seen tremendous improvements in my playing and it is definitely, without a doubt, from using the Eric Lewis method. From Shostakovich to Beethoven, I have critiqued my playing since working with your program. Great work and I look forward to the updates. I have to say I have really taken off with your scale mechanizer and the visual tools. Thanks for the great program. Jessica Toma, Minneapolis, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment